Jun 19, 2014

Little Bunny Foo Foo


The day was off to an amazing start. I had woken up early (which is a a rare occasion for me) and stumbled upon this coffee shop where I had received this cute little latte art. I didn't want to drink it because it was so adorable. Along with this amazing vanilla latte that I wish I had with me at this moment, I ordered an apple pie with a vanilla sauce. Don't ask me how or why that combination was chosen...the man asked and I said why not? And I don't regret eating the whole thing one bit. 



Seeing that quite a few of us hadn't gotten sheets and stuff from IKEA, I decided to go again for the heck of it. I mean, my JoJo (pronounced yo-yo) pass allowed me to come and go as I pleased. There I ordered the not-so-surprising Swedish meatballs. Obviously I'm so original. Let me just end this with a few words. It. Was. Delicious. 



Being 20 means I am of legal age in Sweden and I ordered my first drink at a bar. Let me just bask in the glory of sweet freedom and little girl excitement. Ok I'm done. Also... sorry mom and dad but you two saw it coming. I decided to go for a beer (don't ask me the name, it was on tap, recommended by the bartender, and it was in Swedish) because I figured that's what the big kids do and all. However, even I could tell it was probably a weak beer because the bartender obviously knew I wasn't too keen on beer in the first place. I digress. The night was really laid back and fun, seeing as though all of Sweden is preparing for Midsummer, which is a huge holiday here. But I'll elaborate more on what that is tomorrow.