Jun 21, 2014

Sweet Tooth Weakness


Now I would like to say I'm not a coffee addict but who am I kidding, I am on a mission to try every single coffee shop in Sweden. I have yet to be disappointed. So far, each place has had the best views and amazing coffee. Can I just live here forever? 


Have you ever had a dried up marshmallow? The ones that come in pink, green and white? Well here you have bilar, the candy version of that. The man at the store told me its probably one of the most authentic candy you can buy when it comes to Swedish candy. I wouldn't say I hated it, but I probably wouldn't buy it again. Swedish chocolate on the other hand is delicious. I'll let you know when I find my favorite. (Update** it's called Marabou Mjolk Choklad) 

I kid you not when I say this: Sweden is by far the best place to go get candy. I mean this is just a piece of how much candy they can provide you. How could you not want to stick your hands in each and eat it all? It took so much will power to resist the urge to basically buy it all. The Swedish have definitely got their marketing strategy down. I would have been one heck of a fat kid if I were able to get my hands on this.