Aug 7, 2014

The Brunch Club.

I haven't had the chance to introduce some of the people I have been blessed with the chance of getting to know this summer. So here it goes...
In this picture you will meet the girls who became important people in my life that I have had the pleasure of meeting.
  On the left is Dawkins, the flower child, fellow tea lover, and gorgeous sweetheart that I love and adore. She's not only one of the easiest, most trustworthy people to talk to, but she's comforting and lovable. I love who she is, what she embodies, and how her mind views the world. 
  Next to me is Chelsie, the fellow slug that has just graduated and the girl who is onto great things. She's the beauty that makes me laugh and the one I can snapchat ugly double chins for days. She's my go-to when it comes to tag teaming in sports against the boys and the one I look to for advice. 
  Naomi is quite possibly the most deceiving one. She looks quiet and innocent but don't be fooled. She is probably one of the most sassy girls I have ever met and I loved it. She not only makes me laugh but surprises me with what she says. Naomi is always so thoughtful, kind and funny so there's never a dull moment with this sweet, beautiful girl.
  Then there is Edyth. Edyth is my sassy partner in crime. I love her style, her laugh is infectious and she's the one who can always tell how I am feeling and knows exactly what to say or do to make me feel better. She convinces me to try new things and is far braver than I could ever be. She's wonderful, beautiful, funny and easy to talk to. I clicked with her right away and she's one of a kind. 
  And finally there is Katelyn, who is a fellow slug, passionate feminist with great visions of the world, and likes to hit the dance floor with me whenever we can. She kinda became a big sister to me. This gorgeous beauty not only taught me how to be open minded, but taught me how to embrace all the little imperfections. I can never thank her enough for that. 
All these girls had one thing in common; they all are encouraging, loving and confident. They really embrace who they are and encourage confidence within oneself. As they would say it "You are a strong, independent woman" and these woman are definitely ones I will never forget.