Jul 29, 2014

Cliff Jumping and Summer Bar Nights

I tend to be a chicken when it comes to cliff jumping. Scratch that... I tend to be a chicken when it comes to a lot of things, which include heights and cliff jumping. Unfortunately, I'm not the most adventurous girl out there. Wish I were, but hey, not all of us can be daredevils. However, being abroad means trying new things and this was something I convinced myself I could do. 
A group of us decided that with the gorgeous weather and need for some sun, we would go after class to a place our classmate had recommended (thank you Steven). It turned out to be this watering hole of teeny boppers looking for some fun and adults looking for a relaxing weekend. Think Huntington Beach but less crowded and more peaceful. 
       With the exception of a few battle scars and an ear ache, I had an amazing time jumping cliffs with my friends. They helped me climb up and encouraged me to jump off, which if I think about it, sounds worse than it actually is. They helped me conquer my fears and I had a blast trying something new. 


One thing our group had in common is that we all love to go out and have fun. Which of course included many bar nights and wine bottles. Seeing as we are of age in Europe, I know most of us took advantage of it while we could. But hey, when in Europe right?



Some point in the night I lost my phone to too many selfies and funny pictures that are too precious to post on the internet, so I'll leave the few good ones that I can share. I enjoyed every moment of these nights where we all gathered together to share food and drinks and many laughs. I wouldn't have wanted it any other way.